State Registration MBT# 014816
(855) 866-8773 TOLL FREE
(855) 866-ULKO (8556)
+7 911 926 47 24
We all wanted to pass on our best wishes for a marvellous 3 day tour. Darya was fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with her. It was great to get into all the attractions without having to waste time lining up . We highly recommend Darya and will be including a most positive comment on trip advisor.
Please also give our best to Sergie, our driver. He got us everywhere in a safe and timely fashion.
All the best and thanks again.Phil Davy
UlkoTours is happy to introduce you to the superb exploration of Moscow, the capital of Russia, with your private guide and driver.
We will be happy to assist you with a wide range of services , as well as help you get settled in the best hotels in the heart of the city. We are happy to offer the best rates to our customers.
FAST Track services at the airports
Train transportation (Sapsan, overnight)
Awesome package deals to include all of the above
Check out our most popular Moscow package - Moscow Weekend!
Enjoy the best of what Moscow has to offer during this 2 day getaway. It’s perfect for all first-timers to the capital of Russia, and we will help you get the most of this trip by showing you all the highlights and taking you to all the most beautiful places of this old, yet modern, Russian city.
Ready to book? Have any questions? please call us 1.855.866.8773
Arrival to Moscow. Private transfer to your hotel.
Tour day 1
10:00 Today your private tour guide and driver will take you on a fascinating city tour that will give you a formal introduction of Moscow and will certainly overwhelm you with all the beautiful sights that the Russian Capital has to offer.
We will take you along Moscow’s old and new streets, historical squares and of course the famed Boulevard Ring with exquisite 18th-19th century mansions of Russian nobility.
Among many other spectacular places, you will see
- notorious Lubyanskaya Square with headquarters of the former KGB;
- Theatre Square with the stunning Bolshoi Theatre;
- Tverskaya street, the main street of the city, where we visit Yeleseyevskiy Grocery Store - one of a kind - built as a palace and turned into a luxurious grocery store more than a hundred years ago;
- St. Barbara street with it’s medieval Moscow charm;
- Kutuzovskiy Avenue with an impressive Triumphal Arch;
- “Moscow city” complex, a new growing business district of high rises.
We will drive along the embankment of the Moskva River so that you could see a huge controversial statue to Peter the Great located right in the middle of the river, we will also pass by the legendary Gorkiy Park and the White House, the seat of the Russian government.
During the day we will give you a chance to take beautiful photos and will make several stops at the most picturesque places of the city, such as:
- Christ the Savior Cathedral, the main church in Russia, and a bridge next to it, offering some of the best views of the city;
- Novodevichiy (New Maiden) Convent, noted for its architectural beauty and historical significance (we will view the convent from outside), as well as the New Maiden Cemetery, where the outstanding people of Russia have been buried for over a century;
- the house-museum of Leo Tolstoy, where the great Russian writer lived for more than 20 years;
- Victory Park, a memorial complex dedicated to the Second World War;
- Sparrow Hills, known for the main building of Moscow State University and the observation platform offering a fascinating view of the huge megalopolis.
You will finish the day with a visit to Izmailovo Craft and Flea market, an open air wooden complex built in old Russian style – the best place to get Russian souvenirs and gifts to take home.
Tour day 2
10:00 Start the day with a walk in the historical center of the city, where almost every building is associated with various events and outstanding personalities of the Russian history and culture. Today, you will hear stories about the most popular places of the city, that cannot be missed, while in Moscow:
- The Red Square, the hub of Russia, with it’s fantastic ‘stone flower’ – St. Basil’s cathedral. We will not miss this symbol of Moscow and will explore it inside and outside;
- Fancy Manezhnaya square with the Zero Kilometer, a starting point for all Moscow roads;
- Alexander’s garden with its eternal flame - a WWII memorial, where you might have a chance to see the change of guards.
These are the places that make Moscow one of the most beautiful cities of Russia.
After a delicious lunch in one of the multiple downtown restaurants, we will continue the day with a tour of the Kremlin and the Armory museum.
The Kremlin used to be a fortress, then the residence of the Russian tsars. After the Revolution of 1917, the USSR Government moved into it. Now it is the seat of the Russian President and at the same time a unique cultural complex of palaces, cathedrals and museums.
We will tour the Kremlin grounds and visit some of its cathedrals that boast striking architecture, ancient frescoes and icons: Assumption Cathedral, where Russian tsars and emperors were crowned; Archangel Cathedral, the burial vault of the Russian tsars until the 18th century; Annunciation Cathedral, a home church for the royalty. While inside the Kremlin, you will get to meet the two prominent Russian tsars in person: the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon, both being the biggest in the world.
One of the most interesting parts of your tour will be a visit to the Armory museum, famous for the tsar's regalia such as jewelry crowns, orbs and scepters, clothing of the Russian tsars and tsarinas, royal carriages, collection of arms and armor, gifts to the Russian Tsars from various countries of the West and the East, and the illustrious collection of Faberge Easter eggs.
Our tour will continue with a walk along Arbat Street, a colorful promenade with numerous souvenir stalls, antique stores, cafes, street musicians and painters.
Then on our way back to the hotel we will go down to the subway and explore some of the most beautiful stations of world famous Moscow Metro. It’s surely a place not to be missed, and you will not regret taking public transport this time!
Your departure transfer from Moscow will be arranged on any day for your convenience.
|NCLUDED into the tour cost ARE:
1. 2 days of excellent English-speaking guide services
4. Accommodations (can be arranged individually upon request)
5. Air transportation to/from Russia
Total for the Moscow Weekend tour in USD, 2016:
|How large is your party?
Tour Cost, PER PERSON
Prices may change without prior notice. Please contact us if your group is greater than 10 people.
WANT TO LEARN MORE? CALL US TOLL-FREE 1-855-866-8773